Registration to Intermediate Course
Graduates or Foundation qualified candidate are eligible to take Registration to he intermediate Course of the Institute.
Admission to Foundation CourseEligible to appear in Foundation Course ExaminationAppeared and qualified in Foundation Course Examination
Graduate of any Discipline (excluding performing art, Music)/ qualified the foundation Examination conducted by the institute of company secretaries of India/qualified the intermediate examination (By whatever name called conducted by the institute of chartered Accountants of India eligible to get direct admission to Intermediate Course.
- Eligible to be Registered to the intermediate course
Eligibility for Registration to Intermediate Course
- Passed Senior Secondary School Examination I Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) and Foundation course of the institute of Cost Accountants of India or qualified the Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Examination of Certificate in Accounting Technicians (CAT) Course of the institute of Cost Accountants of India or Degree examination of any recognized University or equivalent in any subject other than music, dancing, photography, painting & sculpture and the likes.
- Further a list of qualifying examinations for direct admission to intermediate course is given in Annexure II.
- Provisional Registration: Candidates awaiting results of qualifying examinations may also apply for provisional admission.
Procedure for Registration
- Prospectus along with the Registration Form will be available of Regional council Offices, Chapters and Recognized Oral Coaching Centers.
- A candidate seeking registration as a student should submit duly filled in Registration Form and identity Card which are available with the prospectus to the respective Regional Council.
- Student from foreign countries should submit the forms to the Headquarters only.
- Copies of document giving the proof of qualification is to be furnished.
- The student will be issued identity Card.
- Registration fees : 500/ (This fee is port of the Amalgamated Fees). Fee structure is given in Annexure V.
- Only in case of application for Registration not being accepted by the institute, Registration Fees may be refunded.
- Registration must be of least six months prior to the month of Examination.
For details visit http://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Admission.php
- Admission can also be taken online. For details http://cmaicmai.in/students/Home.aspx
Cut –Off Date for Admission To Foundation Course
|For June term Examination||31st January of previous calendar year.|
|For December term examination||31st May of the same calendar year.|
For details visit: http://icmai.in/upload/Students/Circulars/Cir-Rev-Cutoff-19112014.pdf