Eligibility for Admission:
- Passed Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2)and Foundation Course of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India/ Graduation in any discipline other than Fine Arts/ Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Examination of CAT of the Institute/ Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Examination and Competency Level Part II Examination of CAT of the Institute
- Passed Foundation of ICSI/Intermediate of ICAI by what ever name called along with 10+2.
- List of other qualifying examination are given vides Annexure VI of prospectus.
Incumbents waiting for the result can apply for provisional admission
Cost of Prospectus - Rs. 250/- Click here for complete fee details
Documents to be enclosed with application form:
Students desirous to apply for Registration ONLINE can Click here for details
- Attested Copy of Matriculation Certificate
- Attested copy of 10+2 Certificate or Marks Statement
- Attested copy of the degree
- 3(Three) Passport size photographs - (One pasted on application form, one pasted on identity card and one to be attached with application)
(Attestation should be by any member of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India / The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ The Institute of Company Secretaries of India/Parliament/State Legislative Assembly or a Gazetted Officer or a Principal of a college)