Eligibility for Admission:
- A candidate should have passed Class 10 or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution.
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination under 10+2 scheme of a recognized Board or an Examination
recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto or has passed National Diploma in
Commerce Examination held by the All India Council for Technical Education or any State Board of
Technical Education under the authority of the said All India Council, or the Diploma in Rural
Service Examination conducted by the National Council of Higher Education.
Incumbents waiting for the result can apply for provisional admission
Cost of Prospectus - Rs. 250/- Click here For complete fee details
Documents to be enclosed with application form:
Students desirous to apply for Registration ONLINE can Click here for details
- Attested Copy of Matriculation Certificate
- Attested copy of 10+2 Certificate or Marks Statement
- 3(Three) Passport size photographs - (One pasted on application form, one pasted on identity card and one to be attached with application)
(Attestation should be by any member of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India / The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ The Institute of Company Secretaries of India/Parliament/State Legislative Assembly or a Gazetted Officer or a Principal of a college)